Pelichet Bay, Dunedin.

Creator

Alternative Title

Pelichet Bay, Dunedin. Site of Mr Pelichet’s house, afterwards, (1849) occupied by Mr A.C. Strode, R.M., and then by the Rev. J.A. Fenton, 1852. Mrs Fenton del. n.d.

Identifier

Hocken Pictorial Collections - 7,567
a5772

Description

Margin below image in Dr Hocken’s hand: Pelichet Bay, Dunedin. Site of Mr Pelichet’s house, afterwards, (1849) occupied by Mr A.C. Strode, R.M., & then by the Rev. J.A. Fenton, 1852, the first Anglican clergyman in Dunedin. Bottom of Hanover St & right hand side & just over the railway crossing. T.M. Hocken Mrs Fenton del.

Extent

176 x 250 mm

Medium

pencil on paper

Spatial Coverage

Temporal Coverage

Provenance

Dr T.M. Hocken’s Collection.

Source

Found uncatalogued in 1947. Dr T.M. Hocken’s Collection.

Language

eng

Files

a5772.jpg

Citation

unknown, “Pelichet Bay, Dunedin.,” ourheritage.ac.nz | OUR Heritage, accessed June 23, 2024, https://ourheritage.ac.nz/items/show/5533.