The Scott and Shand Buildings and their Surrounds

Creator

Date

c. 1900

Identifier

Hocken Pictorial Collection, Box-141-004

Publisher

Unpublished

Abstract

The ivy-clad buildings of Black and Sale (now the Music School), and Scott and Shand (Marketing and Communications) are visible along the gravelled St David Street. Although the distinctive hedges have gone, the bridge is still there for students and staff to walk across the Leith. The photographer of this idyllic shot is unknown.

Files

600x800shanduniBox-141-004.tif.tiff

Citation

Unknown creator, “The Scott and Shand Buildings and their Surrounds,” ourheritage.ac.nz | OUR Heritage, accessed December 5, 2022, https://ourheritage.ac.nz/items/show/11425.